Fusion Purple K 100 Capsules
THE SCIENCE BEHIND PURPLE•K
The one big problem with most creatine supplements is they become very unstable at the worst possible time – when you mix them with fluid. This unstable creatine converts into the waste product creatinine. This conversion is even more dramatic when the fluid used has a pH close to 7, about the same pH as water. The pH scale measures the acidity of liquids. In warm water creatine ethyl ester completely convert into inactive creatinine nearly instantaneously. Because other creatines break down into creatinine in the very water you're asked to mix it with, it has been concluded that no beneficial effect can be gained from supplementing with their creatine.
PURPLE•K is pH correct and fuels your immediate energy system increasing adenosine triphosphate (ATP) (C10H16N5O13P3) and phosphocreatine (PCr) (C4H10N3O5P) stores.
- How does PURPLE•K work?
- PURPLE•K is pH correct and fuels your immediate energy system by increasing adenosine triphosphate (ATP) (C10H16N5O13P3) and phosphocreatine (PCr) (C4H10N3O5P) stores.During exercise, ATP and PCr breakdown triggers the buildup of acid in your muscles – a state called acidosis – and this acid buildup causes pH changes inside your muscle resulting in muscular failure.By increasing ATP and PCr – two potent muscular fuels – PURPLE•K produces real strength gains, rep after rep. And, by utilizing its advanced pH-correct buffer, PURPLE•K prevents the onset of acidosis and muscular failure, so you'll continue to achieve the real strength gains you need for your hardcore muscle-building workouts.
- Can I drink while taking PURPLE•K?
- Yes. However, although alcohol does not interact with PURPLE•K, it will prevent you from achieving your bodybuilding goals. Alcohol harms you in the following ways: It decreases your testosterone, increases your cortisol levels, increases your chances of binge-eating, decreases your absorption of vitamins and minerals, decreases protein synthesis of type II muscle fibers, causes dehydration and causes loss of sleep.
- How much water should I consume while taking PURPLE•K?
- Regardless of whether or not you are taking PURPLE•K, you should always consume about 2 litres of fluids per day and sometimes more, depending on your activity level.
- Do I have to cycle PURPLE•K?
- No. Because PURPLE•K has no side effects, you do not have to cycle it.
- Who can use PURPLE•K?
- Bodybuilders all over the world are using PURPLE•K to achieve real strength gains. If you are an aspiring bodybuilder or a competitive athlete, male or female, looking to excel, then PURPLE•K is for you.
|Directions of Use|