Cellucor Cor-Performance Whey 2lbs
SETTING THE NEW STANDARD IN PROTEIN*
COR-Performance Whey is an optimal source of protein when you’re looking to maintain lean muscle, replenish nutrients after a workout, and indulge your sweet tooth guilt-free.
Every two scoops of COR-Performance Whey is packed with 24g of fast-acting Whey protein and digestive enzymes so that you can satisfy your protein needs any time of the day.
360° VIEW OF COR-PERFORMANCE WHEY
- Packed with protein to help maintain and build lean muscle.*
- Dessert inspired flavors.
- Great as a snack, meal replacement and ingredient in recipes.*
- Low carbohydrate, low fat
- Added digestive enzymes
LOW CARB/LOW FAT
You need carbs and you need fat, but do you need them in your protein supplement? When you want the benefits of lean protein with minimal carbs and fat, COR-Performance Whey is second to none.
COR-Performance Whey sets the bar high for protein. Cellucor’s team of flavor experts is passionate about delivering the best-tasting protein money can buy. With a full line of dessert-inspired flavors, you’ll have no problem satisfying your taste buds.
Don’t take our word for it… Online fitness hub and retailer, Bodybuilding.com, named COR-Performance Whey the “Breakout Supplement of the Year” in 2013 for its premium formula and outstanding flavors.
COR-Performance Whey is as versatile as it is delicious, making it the perfect ingredient for protein packed recipes. From pancakes and waffles, to puddings and ice cream, COR-Performance Whey lets you get creative with how you devour your protein!
HOW IS THE WHEY IN THIS PROTEIN PRODUCT PROCESSED?
- The whey is processed by Cross Flow Micro Filtration. This method uses a low temperature filtration technique that allows for high protein contents. This ultimately leaves the final production with very, very little undenatured protein.
THE WHEY CLAIMS TO BE GLUTEN FREE. HOW CAN YOU ENSURE THIS?
- For any product that we market as Gluten Free, we either ensure that it is manufactured in a gluten free certified facility, or that the products are tested to ensure that they contain less than 20ppm of gluten, or both.
- While other products that are not encapsulated may not be formulated to contain ingredients that contain gluten, the products may be manufactured on the same equipment or in the same facility as products that contain gluten. However, all of our production lines are cleaned in between each run, nearly eliminating any risk of contamination.
- You may reference each Nutrition Fact Panel for a definitive list of each allergen if present.
- Only regarding the 1st generation Cor-Performance Protein, Cookie pieces within the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Cookies n’ Cream contained cookie pieces that were derived from wheat, therefore contained gluten.
HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN EACH GRAM OF MACRONUTRIENT (PROTEIN, CARBOHYDRATES, AND FAT)?
- Protein = 4 calories per gram
- Carbohydrates = 4 calories per gram
- Fat = 9 calories per gram
HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN EACH SCOOP OF COR-PERFORMANCE PROTEIN?
- Depending upon the flavor, each scoop will contain 120 – 130 calories per serving.
- Van, Choc, Cin and Str contains 120 calories per serving.
- PBM, CNC, CPB and CCCD contain 130 Calories per serving.
HOW MUCH WHEY ISOLATE AND CONCENTRATE ARE IN THE PRODUCT?
- While we do not express the exact ratio, protein totals 24-25 grams with a higher concentration of Whey Protein Isolate over Whey Protein Concentrate, and hence why Isolate is listed before Concentrate on the Nutrition Facts Panel.
- What BCAAs are in the Whey protein at 5.25g?
- The naturally occurring BCAAs in the product are those which are commonly found in Dairy: Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and Valine
- 24g of protein will contain up to 5.25g of BCAAs.
- Regarding Chocolate Peanut Butter, 25g of protein will contain up to 5.5g of BCAAs.
- Whey protein naturally contains many other amino acids, however we do not list amount of each.
IS THE COR-PERFORMANCE WHEY VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY?
- Cor-Performance Whey contains Whey Protein, which is a dairy source. Therefore, the product is Lacto-Vegetarian friendly, but not Vegetarian or Ovo-Vegetarian friendly.
- Vegetarians do not consume meat fish or any other animal by product.
- Ovo-Vegetarians do not consume meat, fish, or poultry, but do consume eggs (ovo).
- Lacto-vegetarians do not consumer meat, fish, or poultry, but do consume dairy (lacto).
IS THE COR-PERFORMANCE WHEY VEGAN FRIENDLY?
- Cor-Performance Whey contains Whey Protein, which is a dairy source. Therefore, the product is not vegan.
- Vegans typically seek to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, and mostly all other purposes.
WHAT OTHER UPDATES HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE NEW COR-PERFORMANCE WHEY?
- Physical dimensions of the scoops have been reduced by about 50%. This means that the new generation’s one serving will requires 2 scoops, whereas the 1st generation’s one serving required 1 scoop.
- The first generation of Cor-Performance Whey protein did have certain flavors that had gluten containing ingredients, but only within the cookie pieces. This new generation of Cor-Performance protein is now entirely GLUTEN FREE. The cookie pieces that are in the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Cookies and Cream are made with Cocoa, Rice Flour and very low amounts of Sugar.
- The second generation now includes a 14 serving container (~1lb) available in staple flavors such as Chocolate, Vanilla, Cinnamon Swirl and Peanut Butter Marshmallow.
- The second generation has moved from a 52 serving/4 lb. product to a 70 serving product weighing ~5lbs.
- The first Generation contained a higher amount of WPC than WPI, however the second generation contains a greater amount of WPI than WPC.
- Cor-Performance Whey now carries the Informed Choice logo, ensuring that it is free of banned substances through a rigorous certification process by the world class sports anti-doping lab (LGC).