Supplement King exists to help Canadians improve, achieve, and create better health and fitness. Our combination of the right product mix, industry expertise and a contagious competitive spirit continues to raise the bar in supplement retail channel. With over 75 locations across the country, more and more Canadians rely on Supplement King for unbeatable value and an industry leading retail experience.
We are growing with the brightest and best!
We’re looking for entrepreneurs with a strong work ethic who understand and embrace the growing health and fitness community. You should be competitive, charismatic, attentive to detail, approachable and professional in your interactions with our customers and corporate teams. A foundational knowledge of supplements is a plus, but not mandatory – we’ll provide the training needed to become an expert.
Benefits of Investing
Supplement King is perfectly poised for development with the right investor. Our unique system provides a competitive advantage over both Canadian and American supplement retailers.
- A proven business plan designed to help licensees achieve their goals
- Multi-store growth opportunity, high rate of re-investment (80% of stores are owned by multi-site operators)
- 60 day construction / fixturing process
- Well-defined real estate guidelines, managed by our corporate leasing director
- Strong brand, promotional offers, social presence, national media buy and marketing support developed by a professional agency
- Established relationships with suppliers
- An executive team committed to building profitable, long term businesses for licensees
- Extensive training programs and operating systems
- Turn key business systems with volume leveraged costs across all expense categories
- Support from leasing development and construction experts, training managers and operational managers - all working together toward your success.
- Fiercely loyal clientele with strong YOY same store sales growth
- Unique e-commerce, brick and mortar hybrid retailer - the only Canadian supplement website built specifically to benefit store owners.
- Investment opportunities start at $160,000, with total project costs ranging from $350,000 - $400,000
- Market has a minimum of 15,000- 20,000 population in a 10km radius, with a $55,000 median household income
- Well-defined commercial area with professional retail availability of 1,000-1,600 sq/ft
- Large to medium size fitness facility in the immediate area of store location an asset
Our network of owners make everything possible. They help build a strong national brand and continually raise the bar for the supplement retail experience. We have over 75 locations across Canada, a revolutionary webstore and we’re just getting started.
- Roger King, President